CKeep Kinesiology Tape (2 Rolls),Cotton Elastic Premium Athletic Tape,33 ft 40 Precut Strips in Total
Exercise Protection: Improve blood circulation, recovery and performance. Stimulate blood flow and improve oxygen delivery to muscles. Reduce injuries, swelling and fatigue. Helps reduce damage and swelling, muscle pain, lactic acid production and other muscle, related problems.
A Variety of Uses: Pregnancy, walking, jogging, running, yoga, Pilates, football, football, basketball, baseball, ice hockey, hockey, lacrosse, cycling, triathlon, hiking, skiing, outdoor sports, nursing, medical, doctor, hospitality, construction. It optimizes the problem of too tight or too loose bonding, and improves the problems of anti, sweat, anti, shedding, anti, allergic, and leaving marks.
- Cotton spandex waterproof stretch cloth
- Cost Effective Choice: CKeep elastic sports tape is made of high-quality materials. This is a cost effective tape because we use the same materials as expensive kinesiology tapes. We hope more people will use kinesiology tape for healthy exercise.Money-Back Guarantee: If you experience any dissatisfaction with using the tape, please contact us immediately. We will issue a full refund as soon as we receive feedback.
- How Muscle Patch Works: When used correctly, a muscle tape helps promote lymphatic drainage, eliminate soft tissue swelling and pain, and support and stabilize muscles and joints without hindering movement.
- Precut Bandages: It is more convenient to use the kinesiology tape precut strips without the tedious cutting operation, allowing you to use it anytime, anywhere. The rounded edges keep the kinesiology tape in place more firmly.
- Breathability and Durability: CKeep waterproof kinesiology tape comprises 96% latex-free cotton and 4% spandex yarn. The water ripple design of the adhesive gives the athletic tape excellent adhesion and breathability so that you can exercise and sweat without worry.
- Sensitive Skin：In cases of sensitive skin, early removal, or when the tape is difficult to remove, apply baby oil or olive oil into the top of the tape to help break down the adhesive. Wait five minutes, then remove slowly.