ANKOVO Blood Glucose Monitor Kit, Diabetes Testing Kit with Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 100 Counts 30 Gauge Lancets and Carrying Case, Control Solution, Lancing Device, No Coding
- Highly Accurate: Our blood glucose test kit has conducted research on blood glucose lots of people and obtained more test results. The coefficient of variation (%) of intermediate accuracy and repeat accuracy is less than 5%.Most accurate reading.
- Reduce Infection and Painless: Blood sugar meter can auto pop out the test strips and lancets no manual processing, reduce infection. Lancing device 6 different depth options can reduce pain; Large LCD screen is easy to view results.
- Better Data Management: Glucometer memory storage up to 450 readings and display continuous 14/21/28/60/90-day average. 4 modes: pre meal, post meal, any time of the day and testing. It will help you track and manage your blood glucose.
- Fast And No Coding: Glucose monitoring kit with strips can automatic recognition, no coding; Test Strips just need 0.5 μl Blood Sample, the results will show within 5 secoond; When blood glucose level has exceeded 240mg/dL (13.3mmol/L) , indicate ketone warning.
- What You Get: 1 TD-4267 diabetes test kit, 100 30G lancets, 100 test strips, 1 lancing device, 1 battery, 1 glucometer control solution, 1 carrying case, 1 owner’s manual, 1 quick start guide .
Blood Glucose Monitor Kit with Test Strips and Lancets for Happy Mother's Day
ANKOVO Blood Sugar Test Kit
ANKOVO Blood Sugar Test Kit
ANKOVO blood glucose test kit monitored the blood sugar of hundreds of people, and each person performed multiple tests, and obtained nearly 1,000 test results in total. Measurement results are more reliable and accurate.
Normal plasma glucose range for people without diabetes:
< 100 mg/dL (5.6 mmol/L)~Fasting and before meal
< 140 mg/dL (7.8 mmol/L)~2 hours after meals
(Source: American Diabetes Association.)
- No Coding And Ketone Warning
- 450 Memory Recall
- 0.5μl Blood Sample
- 5 Seconds Fast Reading
- 4 Modes And 4 Reminder Alarms
- 7/14/21/28/60/90 Day Average Results
blood sugar monitor kit
ANKOVO products involve family medical care. It is our attitude to provide high-quality products and loyal services.
The glucometer kit with strips and lancets includes
- 1 Blood Sugar Monitor
- 100 Lancets(30G)
- 100 Test Strips
- 1 Lancing Device
- 1 Control Solution
- 1 Compact Carrying Bag
- 1 3V Battery
- 1 Quick Start Guide and Manual
Accurate and Reliable
Ankovo glucometer and test strips are manufactured in leading factory, which adopt advanced biosensing technology. And no interfered by the presence of xylose, maltose or fructose.
Our blood glucose meter is very easy to use, no coding, when you insert the test strip, it will automatically turn on, without waiting, avoiding measurement mistake, which greatly facilitates your experience.
Fast Reading Within 5s
The blood glucose monitor can get the result within in 5 Seconds after applying the blood sample. Large screen which's very suit for the elderly, Compact and lightweight, easy to carry.
Our lancing device offers you 6 depths of skin penetration. Smooth, tri-bevel tip for virtually painless sampling which can minimize skin trauma and discomfort.Only need 0.5µl blood sample, painfulless and friendly.
4 Reminder Alarms And Modes
Our glucose monitor can set 4 reminder alarms one day, and has 4 modes; before and after meals, at any time and testing modes, which will make it more timely and easily for you to measure your blood glucose level.
450 Large Memory
It can store the 450 most recent blood sugar test results, and review average test data 7/14/21/28/60 and 90 days. Which will make it easier for you to track, manage and monitor your blood glucose level.
How to measure your diabetes monitor correctly
Wash and dry your hands before starting
- Washing with warm soapy water can effectively prevent infection and remove sugary impurities on the fingers that affect the accuracy of the results.
- Select the position of the fingertip filled with blood and wipe the puncture site for about 20 seconds. This way bleeding is easier and pain is less.
- Clean the puncture site using cotton moistened with 70% alcohol and let it air dry
- Press the lancing device's tip firmly against the lower side of your fingertip.Press the release button to prick your finger, then a click indicates that the puncture is complete.
- Gently apply the blood on the absorption hole of the test strip at an oblique angle. After applying enough blood sample, do not move your fingers until you hear the beep.
- The result of your blood glucose test will appear after the meter counts down to 0. and 5 second reaction time.The blood glucose result will be stored in the memory automatically.
- Eject the test strip by pushing the eject button on the side. Use a sharp bin to dispose of used test strips. The meter will switch itself off automatically.
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer :||No|
|Product Dimensions :||4.52 x 2.36 x 6.29 inches; 9.87 Ounces|
|Batteries :||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|